EZWALLcover Installation Guide:
- Make sure the surface is clean, dry and clear from any imperfections and unevenness. (Figure 1)
(We recommend applying a coat of primer if the surface is raw, unfinished or covered with powder, dust or sand.)
- For best result we recommend to draw guidelines, using a level and chalkline. Be sure the horizontal lines are level and vertical lines are plumb.(Figure 2)
- If applicable, peel the tile 3M backing, as shown in Figure 3.
- Apply a heavy duty, fast grip construction glue to the back of the panels, covering all edges and center of panels. (Figures 4 & 5)
- Align the edge of the panel with the previous installed panel edge and stick it to the surface as shown in Figure 6.
- Push the panels by hand or a clean cloth for 1 minute. Do not use heavy force or hard hammer to avoid damaging the panels. (Figure 7)
- Follow the instructions 3-6 to finish installing the rest of the project.
- To fit the edges, you can cut the panels, using a sharp utility knife. (Figures 8 & 9)
- Clean the tiles surfaces with a cloth and enjoy your new decoration! (Figure 7)